Monday, September 24, 2012

SWIM: 2.286k (P)

Changing it up a little bit. First, getting up at 4:30 AM just to compete for a lane is getting a little frustrating. Lanes are open from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM for laps...this is when I swam today, and there was almost nobody there. I'm also going to take a look at the 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM schedule. 

Second, I've plateaued...having a tough time losing more than 40-lbs. If I decrease my distance and increase my frequency, I should be able to start shaving weight off again. And once I plateau again, I can start adding distance back on. 

Today's 2.286k felt a little off, probably because I started at a different time. I also hadn't eaten anything yet, so my body felt a little weak. I'm going to have to start eating something for breakfast every day...maybe egg whites, cheese and whole grain toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment