Thursday, April 4, 2013

WALK (not run): 2.92k

This was my first run/walk of the season and it went much better than I expected. When I started training for Traverse City in 2011, I remember taking nearly a month to build up to this distance. Most of my discomfort during today's training was in my lower back...not my knee. That should work itself out over time. Looking back, I might have jumped the gun too soon after my surgeries. Now that my knee has had time to heal, I may actually be able to do this without pain and regret afterwards.



2.92kilometer
STARTS IN:
Port Huron, MI
CLIMB:
7.0 m
CREATED BY:
Michael MacLean Best Time: 35:47

DESCRIPTION:
This is a 2.92 km Run in Port Huron, MI. The Run has a total ascent of 7.0 m and has a maximum elevation of 184.0 m. This map was created by MichaelM558 on 04/04/2013. View other Runs that MichaelM558 has done or find similar maps in Port Huron

No comments:

Post a Comment